Tuesday 9 November 2010

'Snatch'

In this mornings session, we watched a film by Guy Ritchie called Snatch, in my opinion this film is, it's also a great exemple of what i want to do for my DVD menu and it is of the same genre and follows the same same sub-genres as what my movie is. It has elements of comedy, set in a grungy Brittish atmosphere with an unusual timeline and a crime related storyline. It gave me a lot of ideas for my own menu, as the film follows the same codes and conventions as me, i saw similar colours (mostly faded bright colours with gray and white), camera angles and cutting styles (fast and choppy). Although i have seen this film before, i had never looked at it in the same educational way.

In the afternoon i finished up some paper work, some sketches etc to complete my folder, there wasn't a lot that i could do because I forgot to bring the images i had started editing at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment